Friday, April 29, 2011

The things that I like about Varolo

1.  Varolo is free to join.  You never pay them any money.  EVER!  But they pay you money.  I think it's a great working relationship.

2.  There is no selling involved.  And no convincing other people they need to sell something.  Other than the concept of the company.  Considering #1 above, this should not be difficult.

3.  Even while your village is minuscule, you are still earning something.  Sure, the points aren't worth a huge amount, but they are worth something.  I'm up to 1500 points right now.  It grows rather quickly when you are actually watching all your ads every week.

4.  There's a sweepstakes!  And the amount keeps getting larger.  This week the jackpot is $475.  I have more than 140 entries.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  Not only would it be awesome to win the jackpot, but being able to say that I did will help with the village recruitment.

4a.  Splash up.  The concept makes me happy.  If someone in my village wins the jackpot, I win as well!  This week, for instance, if one of my two active recruits wins, I get $47.50.  I know that isn't a lot of money.  I don't care.  I can buy groceries for two weeks with that.  And someday when the jackpot is $10,000 (like it is in the presentation) I would win $1000.  Who can't use a bit of extra cash?

5.  Everybody has to do the exact same thing to get their earnings.  Those guys with 15,000 people in their villages (15,000?  Really?) have to watch their 10 minutes of ads every day just like I do.  Somehow I find that satisfying.

6.  The variety of ads keeps things interesting.  I LOVE the trailers.  More points, more jackpot entries, and who doesn't love a good movie?  I'm looking forward to seeing more companies join Varolo.  I think that being able to say that Nike and Calvin Klein use Varolo for advertising helps with recruiting.

What do YOU like about Varolo?

No comments:

Post a Comment