Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 16: In research mode...

I'm looking for ebooks about referral marketing.  Most of them have something to do with selling a product.  I'm not really trying to do that.  I'm trying to get others to take advantage of this opportunity I've stumbled upon.  I haven't made a lot of progress yet.  But I still think the system is a good one.  I get it.  I can see how it should work.  The one thing I haven't figured out yet is how to effectively share it with others.

One thing I've started doing is answering yahoo questions about Varolo every day.  There's usually at least one new question where someone needs something explained.  This gives me a chance to answer and to get my link out there.  I think I've had a sign up from it actually.  Although from what I can tell, she's not done anything with it yet.  Maybe.  There is always hope.

I'm still watching my ads.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that Disney has started advertising on Varolo.  The movie trailers I've been watching are great fun, and they are more valuable in terms of points and jackpot entries.

I've still got 5.5 months to go before I make my decision on Varolo.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment