Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 3: I have this idea...

I posted an ad on Craigslist.  I think I told you.  I've received one sign up from that ad thus far.  And she hasn't actually done anything.  I have the option to message her via Varolo, but I'm not quite sure what I would say.  On the one hand... maybe she doesn't want to do anything.  On the other, something I've heard time and time again is that you should always keep in touch with your downline, no matter what the project.

I'm betting the real deal is that her welcome email went to her spam folder and she hasn't thought to check for it yet.  That's where mine ended up.

*****

Anyway.  I have this idea.  People who might be interested in this program are people who are willing to do boring internet things for long periods of time.  Namely Paid-to-Click and Paid-to-Surf people.  How can that be more appealing than watching a few ads?  At the very least, they'll be about on the same level.  I should know.  I've done both before.

I've created a landing page on my blog that is simply titled 'Better than Paid-to-Surf'.  I'll start submitting it to traffic exchanges first.  I've decided that I will not push any money into this venture until I've made some money.  And that may or may not happen.  But I've got most of the next six months to figure it out, right?

I'm also researching Paid-to-Surf companies... looking for the ones that will give you free impressions just for signing up, and the ones that don't allow auto-surfing.  Maybe I'll have some luck with this.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment