Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 26 update

It's been close to a month now.  There hasn't been a whole lot going on with my Varolo, but here's the update:  My village is now 7/1 (meaning I've got 7 people in my first tier and 1 in my second tier).  I will actually be claiming earnings this week for the first time.  It's about ten cents.  But it is earnings.  I'm almost excited about that dime.  Recruiting has obviously not been going well.  Traffic exchanges do not work.  I have a theory about paid-to-click sites, since those people are doing it for a pittance of money.  BUT.  You'll remember I've decided not to spend any money on Varolo that I haven't made through Varolo.  It's likely I'll try that in the future, but not now.  Most of my newer recruits have come from Yahoo Answers, where I seem to be the only person answering questions with more than a 'join my village'.  I'll keep doing that, but I need to find some alternative recruiting sources.

I also probably need to start keeping up my blog better and using SEO.  A lot of people research before they join programs.  I'd like this to become a top-ranked site so people can find it when they google Varolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment